Come join us at Supercross for a VIP Experience to get a look inside the morning activities for the Professional Racers. We are escorted in to the seats before the general public gets into the stadium to WATCH (not walk) the track walk, riders meeting and chapel service from series chaplain, Jake Vanada.
To be a part of this, you will need your own ticket for the race, but you should show up at the Will Call Promoter trailer outside of the stadium each weekend by 10:00am (*Arlington SX meets at 7:00am*). We are then escorted in by one of the FELD Motorsports staff to our seats inside the stadium. It's best to show up early because once they take us into the stadium we will not be able to come out and get anyone who was late.
For more specific information on each city check our Facebook page under the Events Tab the week prior to the event you wish to attend. There isn't a need for RSVP, however, this FB event page lets us know a rough estimate of who is thinking about coming.
VIP Experience Daily Schedule and Notes
- Meet at the Promoter Will Call by 10:00am on Saturday *Arlington SX meets at 7:00am*
- You will be given an exclusive lanyard/hard card (FCA VIP Pass)
- Security will do a ONE-TIME escort for us into the track area
- Watch the track walk for the pro’s
- Listen to the rider's meeting
- Listen to the chapel service
- Security will escort us to our own private room for 30 minutes or so to hear more from Jake Vanada, our Pro Chaplain from SXMX Outreach.
- Announcements about the ministry
- Give out t-shirts, stickers and fliers
- There is a possibility of hearing/meeting a Professional Racer, but not promised
Again, you must have your own ticket after this VIP Experience concludes. For entrance to the pit area afterwards, you will need an empty Monster Energy can or $10 to get into the pits. FCA Lanyards are not Pit Passes for any Supercross Race.
You are welcome to invite as many people as you want to join you. This is our opportunity to present the Gospel and say thank you for being a part of the ministry.