There are many ways to get involved with ministry and there are many different volunteers needed throughout the ministry. Below are some of the examples of volunteers needed. Not all the volunteers below are needed to get the opportunity accomplished but could make a difference in lives if they were all filled. To learn more, click on the role.
Trackside Ministry Strategies - How we will see the Vision and Mission played out ¨
- Huddles - A regularly scheduled gathering for the purpose of evangelism, discipleship, outreach and fellowship using the platform of motocross. This opportunity is available to everyone and anyone. Volunteers needed: Huddle Coach, Assistant Coach, Secretary, Hospitality, Worship
- Teams - A group of families doing trackside ministry through planning and having a targeted study within a unique team setting/environment that encourages and challenges team members to live and compete according to biblical principles. The team would take dues, have their own funds account (held within the office), vote on officers and plan ministry. Volunteers needed: Team Coach, Assistant Coach, Secretary, Treasurer, Hospitality, Worship, Recruiter, Events, Social Media, Website
- Coaches Bible Studies - A targeted study that encourages and challenges coaches to live and compete according to biblical principles. There will be a consistent phone meeting between a group of Coaches. Available to our motocross coaches: Board members, Team Coaches, Huddle Coaches, Camp Deans, Team Chaplains.
- Chaplain Program - A relationship driving ministry that reaches a specific team (athletes and coaches) through chapel meetings and spiritual/character development. Available to any member of a team that is FCA approved.
- Ministry Promo Team - A family committed to representing FCA MX at the motocross tracks through building a relationship with the track owner/staff, available to hang promotional material in their pits and answer questions about the ministry. Volunteers needed: Families that will coordinate trackside ministry. Click here for Best Practices. And click here for more on Promo Teams.
- Camp Staff - The camp is led by FCA MX Staff and highly supported by a volunteer Camp Dean that is strategically chosen for that camp. Huddle Leaders/Counselors are motocross athletes that directly work with a small group of campers in the same age range and are hand picked by FCA MX Staff and Dean with the goal of raising up leaders. Volunteers needed: Camp Dean, Camp Dean Assistant, Chaplain, Huddle Leaders, Huddle Leader Assistants, Worship, Instructors, Track Coordinator, Track Dean, Bus Driver, Mechanic, Medical staff, Social Media, Videographer, Photographer, Cook.
To apply to volunteer at camp, click here.
To apply to be a huddle leader, click here.